FMLS has rolled out a release where new fields have been introduced, as well as updates to some existing fields:
- AboveGradeFinishedArea (RESI, RLSE) – Not required, >0 and <100,000,000, no decimal. Finished area within the structure that is at or above the surface of the ground.
- BelowGradeFinishedArea (RESI, RLSE) – Not required, >0 and < 100,000,000, no decimal.
- BelowGradeUnfinishedArea (RESI, RLSE) – Not required, >0 and < 100,000,000, no decimal. Unfinished area within the structure that is below ground. Value is not reflective of square foot source and should be independently verified
- BodyType (RESI,RLSE,LAND) – Only required for new listings when Mobile or Modular selected for Arch/Style.
- DepositRequired (RLSE) – Required for new listings.
- Foundation (RESI,RINC,COMS) – Required for new listings
- OccupantType (All Property Types) – Required for new listings
Updated Dropdown Options:
- BodyType: Double Wide (DWIDE), Quad Wide (QWIDE), Single Wide (SWIDE), Triple Wide (TWIDE), Other (OTHER)
- CommunityFeatures: Pickleball (PBALL)
- DepositRequired: None (NONE), Cleaning (CLEAN), Key (KEY), Last Month’s Rent (LMRENT), Pet (PET), Security (SECUR), See Remarks (REMARKS)
- Foundation: Block (BLOCK), Brick/Mortar (BRICKM), Concrete Perimeter (CONCRP), None (NONE), Pillar/Post/Pier (PPP), Slab (SLAB), See Remarks (REMARKS)
- OccupantType: Owner (OWNER), Tenant (TENT), Vacant (VACANT)
- RoadFrontageType: City Street (CITY), County Road (COUNTY)
Regarding the Required Fields:
The required fields mentioned above (Deposit Type, Foundation, Occupant Type) for the mentioned property category types only apply for new listings in FMLS going forward, HOWEVER, these fields will still be required for all listings within BLI, as this is a result of the way these new rules can be implemented into BLI. This will apply for any previous listings that were inputted into BLI, so to fix this, you would need to input the required fields when going back into those listings, then you can republish like normal.
We do apologize for any inconvenience with this, but appreciate your understanding with this.