FMLS is launching a new “Active Under Contract” status, which will be available on Bridge Listing Input the same day it goes live on FMLS, the week of December 9th, 2019.
“Active Under Contract” Status Rules and Best Practices:
- All previous Pending listings with a sub-status of Contingent (Due Diligence) and Contingent (Other) will be converted to the status of Active Under Contract (AUC) automatically.
- The FMLS Sub Status field will be completely removed from the Listing Info page
- This Sub Status field will still be available when the Standard Status field is set to Hold, as there are two sub statuses that will still be used (Pending Offer Approval and Temporary Off Market).
- Due Diligence will now be optional for input and no longer required
- If the listing does not fall under a contingent status, please set the Standard Status to Pending, so that the FMLS Status will be Pending, and the GAMLS status to Under Contract