Note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
We're excited to share a few improvements to Bridge Listing Input released the morning of 9/25/18.
- Search by Address or MLS number
- MLS numbers are now visible on the dashboard view of your listings.
Publish buttons are available on both the Listing Info and Listing Media page.
- After successfully publishing your listing, the publish button will appear on the Listing Info page, making updating your listings quick and easy!
Listing Locks prevent multiple users from editing or publishing a listing at the same time.
- An error message will appear at the bottom of your screen if you try to edit a listing that another user is currently editing.
- This lock will be removed, or "expired" when the user editing the listing closes out of the listing.
Active User Icons
- The contributor icons at the top of your listings will be grayed out if that user does not have the listing open on their device. The active users viewing the listing will show in full color