note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
We're glad to share a few improvements to Bridge Listing Input released the evening of 2/6/18:
- Issue resolved where adding second target created duplicate listings.
- GAMLS was previously not respecting the orientation of photos taken with mobile devices, so photos would occasionally upload to GAMLS sideways. We've created a workaround to force them into accepting photos in the correct orientation.
- GAMLS Buyer Agency Compensation, Dual Variable Compensation, and Buyer Agency Compensation Type fields added to rentals form.
- Users can now submit street names without predefined street type/suffix.
- Community Features maximum selections limit for FMLS updated to 10.
- FMLS Neighborhood Amenities field mapping improved for rentals.
- Image count limit increased to 50 for Realogy's DASH connection.