note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
We're excited to announce some key improvements to Bridge Listing Input to be released the evening of 12/7/17! In addition to some minor changes to the look and feel of the listing input navigation, you'll see a few major enhancements to the system after the upgrade:
- You can now add or remove connections on an existing listing. Look for the "Publish To" box at the top of the Listing Info tab on a listing to add or remove connections.
- Previously connections could only be selected at the point of creation. Now you can edit these if you change your mind later in the listing creation process.
Filters for Listing Info fields
- On the Listing Info tab, there's a new "Filters" menu. This will filter the fields displayed on the input form:
- Only Required Fields: Select this to streamline your listing input to only the minimum fields required by the MLS(s).
- Only Errors: Highlight only those fields with errors that will prevent your listing from publishing.
- Include ___ Fields: Toggle these to display only fields pertinent to each connected destination for a listing.
Photo management improvements
- The Listing Media page has some major changes to better support multiple connections with different photo counts.
- The "All" tab will allow you to define the order and captions for ALL photos associated with the listing.
- The tabs below for each connection allow you to define which of those photos will be sent to each destination. For example, if you have 50 total photos for the listing but the MLS only allows 40, on that MLS's tab, you can define the 10 photos that will NOT be sent to that MLS.
- To select a photo or multiple photos, click the empty circle in the upper left corner of the image. A green bar will display at the bottom of the page with actions for the selected images.
- Media Archive allows you store photos related to the listing that you don't wish to distribute at this time, but still wish to store in the Bridge system.