The Listing Input profile options page allows you to:
- Update your name, as it appears in the application;
- Upload and / or edit a profile photo for use in the application
To access your profile options, hover over your icon in the main navigation bar and then click in the overlay that appears.
To update your name, simply edit the name and click update.
To provide or update a profile photo, drag and drop an image onto the photo circle at the top of the page.
CREATING NEW CONNECTIONS
The connections available to you are determined by your market. Once you have accessed Bridge Listing Input from an MLS system the first time, Listing Input will do two things:
- Identify other possible MLS connections that can be made, and
- Automatically link you to your broker's system, if available
As a result, one or two connections will already be created, based solely on the initial login. During that initial login, you may be required to provide your MLS login credentials to Listing Input, if that information was not already made available to Listing Input by the MLS.
To create a brand new connection, click on a connection tile. Generally, this will provide instructions and start the connection process.
For an SSO connection, the process will be:
- Follow a link to the login page of the MLS system.
- Log in to the MLS system as normal.
- Click on the "Bridge Listing Input" link in the MLS system to be returned to the Listing Input application.
- Listing Input will automatically connect the new login with the your existing account.
- You may be asked to provide your MLS login credentials.
For step by step instructions on logging in through each MLS market, please click HERE!
Existing connections can also be edited. Hovering over a connection tile will display the pencil icon, and clicking on the tile will open an editing dialog. Not all connections will permit editing; it's only necessary if the connection requires that you provide login credentials to Listing Input directly.
If your login credentials with your MLS change, please remember to update them here so that you can continue to retrieve and publish listings with that MLS.
Connections can also be removed, by clicking on the "delete" icon that also appears when hovering over a connection tile. This will remove the connection from your account, and you will not be able to retrieve listings from or publish listings to that MLS.