The Listing Input Form allows you to input all of the data necessary to create a listing in one or more MLS or broker systems, all on a single form. The Bridge Listing Input application pulls in fields and rules from all of the MLS or broker systems you've attached to the listing, looking for ways to simplify your data entry process by combining fields and unifying rulesets wherever possible.
The top of the page contains primary navigation, including:
- Close - Return to the Listing Dashboard. All of your changes are saved automatically.
- Listing Info - Listing Media - Activity (if the listing has been published) - Navigate to the three main screens of the listing.
- Continue to Listing Media - Continue to the Listing Media page to upload and manage photos and publish your listing.
On the left-hand side of the page, you'll see a progress bar that indicates the percentage and count of required fields needed to create a publishable listing. These numbers will change as you provide data and make selections, and as you change the status of the listing as it moves through its life cycle.
Just below the progress bar, you'll see the form's Navigation section. The input form has been organized into a series of sections, much like a printed form, and the links in this section allow you to navigate quickly between the different sections by clicking on the section names. It also highlights the completion status of each section, displaying the number of completed required fields vs. the total number of required fields for that section.
Below that, the Filters section allows you to filter the fields visible on the form. Filtering options include:
- Only Required Fields - Only display those fields that are required for a successful listing submission to an MLS system.
- Only Errors - Only display those fields which are currently in an error state, meaning they have invalid data and must be edited for a successful listing submission.
- "Include" fields - For each MLS or broker system, display the fields associated with that system. By default, these will all be turned on when you load a listing.
Filters can be combined in any fashion to limit the fields displayed on the form.
Both the Navigation and Filters sections can be shown or hidden using the "+" and "-" controls that appear across from the section titles.